We Help Children at Home and School
Does your child struggle in school?
Is the stress of home life wearing you down?
Are you worried about your child’s development?
Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Physiotherapy helps children with their struggles.
- Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Physiotherapy helps both children AND their families.
- There is nothing wrong with you or your child.
- Your child may not have the skill set and you may not have the tools to help your child’s ability to learn and play with success.
- Our therapists will help you and your child learn and develop the skill set and tools you both need for success.
- We help children of all ages: infants, toddlers, school-age children, teens and youth.
- Our therapists help your child with the occupations of children:
- self-care and self-help skills
- feeding and eating
- fine motor skills
- visual-perceptual skills
- visual-motor skills
- gross motor skills
- motor coordination
- social skills
Has someone used the words:
- autism or autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- intellectual disability
- developmental delay
- fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD)
- learning disability (LD)
- developmental coordination disorder (DCD)
- attention deﬁcit disorder (ADD)
- attention deﬁcit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)
- sensory processing disorder (SPD)
- sensory integration dysfunction (SID)
- mood disorder
- acquired brain injury
- down syndrome
- cerebral palsy
- spina bifida
- muscular dystrophy
- chromosome microdeletion syndromes
- genetic syndromes
- to diagnose your child?
Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Physiotherapy helps children with all these diagnoses and many other types of struggles.
Our therapy is both mobile and clinic-based in Saint John and Fredericton and mobile in Moncton.
Contact us for occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy help in Saint John, Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick.
Call 1.877.784.5353 or 506.847.0677 for help.
Make a referral here.
What our clients say
“I just wanted to say that we had our regular occupational therapy session with this morning for my son and wanted to say how wonderful your occupational therapists are.”
“After only a few sessions of Occupational therapy my 7 year old is getting a lot more stickers for doing a “good job” of printing neatly and taking pride in his written work at school. He also has a lot less anxiety about printing”.
“I plan to increase his therapy so we can see more of our TOTAL ABILITY occupational therapist. With OT by our side I feel more positive that we are going to get there”.
Mobile Occupational Therapy
We come to you, providing solutions tailored to your needs! Whether it’s your home, school or at work, our mobile therapists serve Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton and surrounding areas.