We provide help in the workplace when you need any of the following:
- Ergonomic Workstation Assessment;
- Physical Demands Analysis (PDA);
- Cognitive Functional Capacity Evaluation;
- Pre-employment physical or cognitive demands testing;
- Job Site Analysis (JSA);
- Gradual Return to Work (GRTW) Program for any illness, injury, disease, disorder or surgery;
- Physical or Cognitive Conditioning;
- Labour Market Survey (LMS);
- Pre-vocational Job Match between a prospective employee’s abilities and the job demands
- Comparison of Job Site Analysis (JSA) and Functional Abilities or Capacity for an employee returning to work
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP) been recommended for your pain, chronic health condition, or depression.
- PGAP is a standardized, evidence-based intervention to reduce disability and contribute to successful return-to-work. Research shows that is helps individuals with back pain, whiplash, fibromyalgia, cancer, depression, PTSD and other chronic conditions
- Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS) to evaluate a person’s quality of performance of personal or instrumental activities of daily living;
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) or Functional Abilities Evaluation (FAE);
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (COOP) to treat adults who difficulty performing everyday skills at home and work with an underlying diagnosis such as ADHD, Asperger’s, Learning Disability, Acquired Brain Injury, Cognitive Impairment, Stroke, Mental Health Issue and many others.
- Vocal Training/Strategies for Frequent Use on the Job
Contact us for occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy help in Saint John, Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick.
Call 1.877.784.5353 or 506.847.0677 for help.
Make a referral here.
Is an injury, illness, disease, disorder, disability or surgery impacting your ability to work or return to work?
Has someone used the words:
- chronic pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- thoracic outlet syndrome
- degenerative disc disease
- repetitive strain injury
- hand injury
- traumatic brain injury
- spinal cord injury
- Parkinson’s disease
- multiple sclerosis
- ALS (Lou-Gehrig’s Disease)
- learning disability
- attention deficit disorder
- substance abuse
- mood disorder
- PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
- low vision
to diagnose the underlying cause of your symptoms? We can help with therapy at work. We also help you at home to get you ready to go back to work.
What our clients say
“Since the TOTAL ABILITY occupational therapist attended at my office for the assessment and adjusted my work station and office chair, I am so happy and thankful to report that I have not had any ongoing pains in my back”
“…I find myself feeling less stiff at the office and am no longer experiencing pain in my upper thighs. Please pass along my gratitude and appreciation to my OT for her assistance and kindness”.
Mobile Occupational Therapy
We come to you, providing solutions tailored to your needs! Whether it’s your home, school or at work, our mobile occupational therapists serve Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton and surrounding areas.