We provide Occupational Therapy help in the workplace when you need any of the following:
- Ergonomic Workstation Assessment;
- Physical Demands Analysis (PDA);
- Cognitive Functional Capacity Evaluation;
- Pre-employment physical or cognitive demands testing;
- Job Site Analysis (JSA);
- Gradual Return to Work (GRTW) Program for any illness, injury, disease, disorder or surgery;
- Physical or Cognitive Conditioning;
- Labour Market Survey (LMS);
- Pre-vocational Job Match between a prospective employee’s abilities and the job demands
- Comparison of Job Site Analysis (JSA) and Functional Abilities or Capacity for an employee returning to work
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP) been recommended for your pain, chronic health condition, or depression.
- PGAP is a standardized, evidence-based intervention to reduce disability and contribute to successful return-to-work. Research shows that is helps individuals with back pain, whiplash, fibromyalgia, cancer, depression, PTSD and other chronic conditions
- Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS) to evaluate a person’s quality of performance of personal or instrumental activities of daily living;
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) or Functional Abilities Evaluation (FAE);
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (COOP) to treat adults who difficulty performing everyday skills at home and work with an underlying diagnosis such as ADHD, Asperger’s, Learning Disability, Acquired Brain Injury, Cognitive Impairment, Stroke, Mental Health Issue and many others.
Contact us for Occupational Therapy help in
Greater Saint John, Fredericton and Moncton,
Call 1.877.784.5353 or 506.847.0677 to learn more.
Is an injury, illness, disease, disorder, disability or surgery impacting your ability to work or return to work?
Has someone used the words:
- chronic pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- thoracic outlet syndrome
- degenerative disc disease
- repetitive strain injury
- hand injury
- traumatic brain injury
- spinal cord injury
- Parkinson’s disease
- multiple sclerosis
- ALS (Lou-Gehrig’s Disease)
- learning disability
- attention deficit disorder
- substance abuse
- mood disorder
- PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
- low vision
to diagnose the underlying cause of your symptoms? We can help with occupational therapy at work. We also help you at home to get you ready to go back to work.
Our Occupational Therapists provide specialized
Occupational Therapy onsite for employers and
employees in Greater Saint John, Fredericton and
Moncton, New Brunswick.
Total Ability’s Occupational Therapy Is Mobile
A TOTAL ABILITY Occupational Therapist will visit you at work.
If you are paying privately, our mobile visits provide FREE travel by the Occupational Therapist to the following postal codes: E2E, E2G, E2H, E2J, E2K, E2L, E2M, E2N, E2P, E2R, E3A, E3B, E3C, E3E, E1A, E1B, E1C, E1E, E1G If you live, work or go to school outside of our FREE postal codes, travel expenses are modest and are just to cover our occupational therapist’s time and mileage.
Travel expenses do apply for third party payers.
Do you want to refer an adult to TOTAL ABILITY? Download our referral form.
What our clients say
“Since the TOTAL ABILITY occupational therapist attended at my office for the assessment and adjusted my work station and office chair, I am so happy and thankful to report that I have not had any ongoing pains in my back”
“…I find myself feeling less stiff at the office and am no longer experiencing pain in my upper thighs. Please pass along my gratitude and appreciation to my OT for her assistance and kindness”.
Mobile Occupational Therapy
We come to you, providing solutions tailored to your needs! Whether it’s your home, school or at work, our mobile occupational therapists serve Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton and surrounding areas.