We Help Children at Home and School
Does your child struggle in school? Is the stress of home life wearing you down? Are you worried about your child’s development? Know that Occupational Therapy helps children with these struggles.
- Occupational therapy helps both children and their families.
- There is nothing wrong with you or your child.
- Your child may not have the skill set and you may not have the tools to help your child’s ability to learn and play with success.
- Your TOTAL ABILITY occupational therapist will help you and your child learn and develop the skill set and tools you both need for success.
- We help children of all ages: infants, toddlers, school-age children, teens and youth.
- Your TOTAL ABILITY occupational therapists help your child with the occupations of children:
- self-care and self-help skills
- feeding and eating
- fine motor skills
- visual-perceptual skills
- visual-motor skills
- gross motor skills
- motor coordination
- social skills
Has someone used the words:
- autism or autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- pervasive development disorder not otherwise speciﬁed (PDD‐NOS)
- developmental delay
- fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD)
- learning disability (LD)
- developmental coordination disorder (DCD)
- attention deﬁcit disorder (ADD)
- attention deﬁcit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)
- sensory processing disorder (SPD)
- sensory integration dysfunction (SID)
- mood disorder
- head trauma
- acquired brain injury
- down syndrome
- cerebral palsy
- spina bifida
- muscular dystrophy
to diagnose your child?
Occupational Therapy helps children with all these diagnoses and many others.Contact us for Occupational Therapy help in Greater Saint John, Fredericton and Moncton,
New Brunswick. Call 1.877.784.5353 or 506.847.0677 to learn more.
Total Ability’s Occupational Therapy For Your Child Is Mobile
A TOTAL ABILITY Occupational Therapist will visit your child at home, daycare, school or work.
If you are paying privately, our mobile visits provide FREE travel by the Occupational Therapist to the following postal codes: E2E, E2G, E2H, E2J, E2K, E2L, E2M, E2N, E2P, E2R, E3A, E3B, E3C, E3E, E1A, E1B, E1C,E1E, E1G.
If you live, work or go to school outside the above listed postal codes, travel expenses are modest to cover our occupational therapist’s time and mileage.
Travel expenses do apply for third party payers.
Do you want to refer a child to TOTAL ABILITY? Download our referral form.
What our clients say
“I just wanted to say that we had our regular occupational therapy session with this morning for my son and wanted to say how wonderful your occupational therapists are.”
“After only a few sessions of Occupational therapy my 7 year old is getting a lot more stickers for doing a “good job” of printing neatly and taking pride in his written work at school. He also has a lot less anxiety about printing”.
“I plan to increase his therapy so we can see more of our TOTAL ABILITY occupational therapist. With OT by our side I feel more positive that we are going to get there”.
Mobile Occupational Therapy
We come to you, providing solutions tailored to your needs! Whether it’s your home, school or at work, our mobile occupational therapists serve Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton and surrounding areas.