Careers at Lifemark TOTAL ABILITY Services.
This is a role involves casual contract work for an occupational therapist, and comes with the possibility of increasing to full-time hours.
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you value providing exceptional occupational therapy programs and services to clients of all ages? If you are a flexible, independent and bilingual (English/French) Occupational Therapist, interested in an innovative environment; we’d like you to join our team in Moncton, New Brunswick.
- Establish and implement effective, efficient, outcome-oriented occupational therapy assessment and treatment plans in a variety of settings- home, school and workplace with clients of all ages.
- Communicate professionally and proactively with clients and the client team including caregivers, teachers, employers, insurers, family, physicians and other health professionals.
- Collaborate with clients and the client team to achieve treatment goals in a variety of settings.
- Maintain detailed client records independently.
- Deliver timely, professional, accurate written reports in both English and French.
- Adhere to the code of ethics and standards of practice for the profession.
- Community based return to life and return to work interventions.
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized university.
- Experience working with adults and seniors, mental health experience is an asset.
- Current registration with the New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists, or eligibility for same.
- Current New Brunswick driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR- Level C certification.
- Current Criminal Record check for vulnerable populations.
- Ability to meet a Reliability Status check.
- Written and verbal proficiency in English and French.
- Superior interpersonal, presentation and social skills.
- Ability to work fluently in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
Apply today (OT in Moncton)